I’m Juliana, Social Media Strategist here at Puzzle Pieces Marketing. I’m responsible for developing and implementing our clients’ Social Media Strategies in order to increase their online presence and meet their social media marketing goals.
My passion is all things marketing and that’s exactly what I do! I’ve spent much of my time developing an engaging online presence for organizations and my own personal brand through researching the ins and outs of social media outreach. My main goal is to tell our clients’ story through content creation and community engagement.
Fun tidbits about me:
- I probably have one of the oddest pair of dogs out there; a black pug named Tapatio and a wolf-dog named Lobo. Love them both but I will tell you that between both of them, the funny stories never stop.
- Avid lover of adventure! I love to go out, enjoy a hike or a beach day, take some photos (with tons of color) or discover new restaurants. Rarely do I restrict myself because I find that there is way too much to see and do, so why do that to yourself?
- Traveled to 5 out of the 7 continents, with my latest adventure landing me in South Africa, where I had an elephant chase us down while we drove a jeep through Kruger National Park.
- Weird obsession with Tim Burton movies. I not only have an appreciation for his craft, but I find that his attention to details has made him one of the most creative directors out there.
- Animals seem to be attracted to me: I’ve been stung by a stingray, bitten by a black widow, once had a snake fall on my back, and a seal bumped into me in the ocean. If that’s not Doctor Dolittle kind of occurrences I don’t know what is