Creating and utilizing social networks online and offline is mandatory for developing and maintaining successful business relationships. LinkedIn offers an all-in-one place to broadcast your professional, educational and community achievements as well as build a foundation for your professional contacts.
Use these offline tricks to build your online database:
- Attend networking events in your community
- Get to know some of the key players in your city by attending civic meetings, foundation events and chamber of commerce mixers.
- Visit tradeshows and meet other people in your Industry
- By joining together with others in the same industry you can build alliances for future endeavors including teaching opportunities or literary goals.
- Volunteer your services, your products and yourself
- Lend a hand at Charity functions and get to know members of the board while simultaneously giving back to someone in need.
Once you have made new contacts, utilize your LinkedIn profile to maintain a professional relationship by writing recommendations and introducing others who may be interested in connecting.
We believe that the more you put into networking the more you get from it.